2015 World Congress of Nephrology
The South African Renal Society will be hosting the prestigious (23rd International) 8th World Congress of Nephrology (WCN 2015).
The event will take place at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
WCN 2015 is expected to attract between 5000 and 6000 delegates from all corners of the world to South Africa.
The World Congress of Nephrology aims to be an event that:
- Meets the particular scientific needs and demands in the respective geographic areas of the world
- Enhances ISN’s and the partnering society’s name and reputation as leading organizations in nephrology, supporting the mission to advance nephrology worldwide
- Delivers global nephrology according to regional needs
- Offers new, innovative and regionally appropriate approaches in terms of learning and interaction
- Creates unique partnerships with all stakeholders reinforcing ISN’s global network
- Has a unique and innovative approach which leans on sustainability, attention to the environment, recycling and in general communicates a high attention to the participants’ wellbeing
- Brings back a financial return to all partners, according to targets specified for each congress, and allowing meaningful re-investments in education and capacity building programs.
More news will follow on the Societies website: http://www.sa-renalsociety.org/